Rockford, United States
Rockford is a city located in northern Illinois. Visitors who are interested in nature can enjoy botanical gardens, nature centers, and hiking trails. Rockford is also famous for museums, Parks, gardens, History, industry, agriculture, and the arts.
Places to visit-
- Rockford Art Museum- Its collection contains more than 1,900 items which includes paintings, sculpture, and photography.
- Kegel Harley-Davidson- If you are a fan of motorcycles, you should visit this place.
- Klehm Arboretum and Botanic Garden- This gorgeous place includes the rare trees and plants.
- Burpee Museum of Natural History- If you want to know more about the geology of the Illinois area, then you should visit this place.
- Stockholm Inn- It offers Swedish classics such as fluffy pancakes and yummy meatballs with mashed potatoes.
- Anderson Japanese Gardens- These beautiful Japanese gardens provides ponds, waterfalls, and manicured gravel gardens.
- Discovery Center Museum- Art and science lovers should visit this place.
- Main Street Antique Mall- Here visitors can find more than 15 different antique shops.
- Ethnic Heritage Museum
- Curran’s Orchard-It is famous for apple cider, maple syrup, apple butter, and fresh pumpkins.
- Forest City Queen Riverboat
- Indian Hill Manor and Farm Historic District- If you want to know more about the history of Rockford, then you should visit this place.
- Rockford City Market- It offers a huge range of local products for sale.
Where to stay?
- Rockford Alpine Inn and Suites- This hotel provides Conference space, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk.
- Extended Stay America - Rockford - I-90- This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and free self parking.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockford- All 95 rooms of this hotel provides flat-screen TVs with cable channels, refrigerators and microwaves, Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free local calls.